Sandwich Youth Basketball, P.O. Box 775, Forestdale, MA 02644
Sandwich Youth Basketball: 2014/2015 Registration (click here).
Sandwich Basketball is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the 2014/2015 Rec Basketball season. We will continue to run the following programs:
*3rd thru 8th Grade Boys and Girls – one weeknight practice and one weekend game
*1st and 2nd Grade Boys and Girls Clinics – Friday night clinics
**Gym availability and registration numbers will determine the final outcome of the schedule
Our plan is to do as we did last year with the 7th/8th Grade Boys and Girls starting the year with weekend games and switching to weeknight games after Thanksgiving.
The SYB Rec Basketball season runs for 12 games + playoffs, no games are played on holiday weekends. The season is completed just prior to the February school vacation.
We are hoping that team practices can begin on October 27th and the first games can be played on November 1st. It is impossible for us to know at this point what night any team will practice. Coaches will choose their own practice times.
Registration can be completed by credit card or mailing in a check. Your choice during "checkout". All payments must be received by Oct 15th to guarantee placement on a team. The following link can be used to access your account and begin the registration process: Login to My Account
Once again we will be offering an early registration discount of $15 for all registrations processed prior to Midnight on September 14th, and we'll also offer discounts to those registering multiple players throughout the registration process.
The fee schedule for the 3rd thru 8th grade program is shown below:
Registration can be completed by credit card or mailing in a check. Your choice during "checkout". All payments must be received by Oct 15th to guarantee placement on a team.
To begin your registration, you will first need to set up your family account. Please read the instructions below before starting to help you navigate through the registration with our new system.
1) Click on the Registration Link below
2) Click ‘Add a New Family’; if you’ve added your family account already, you can login or request to have your login emailed to you.
3) You will first enter the main parent/guardian on the account; this person will be the main point of contact with any information coming from SYB
4) After the initial parent/guardian is added you will be at your family account page. Next you will need to ‘Add Parent/Guardian’ to the account and then continue with ‘Add Child’ a. The family account can have multiple parents/guardians and multiple children.
5) After participants are added to the family account you will notice the option ‘Edit/Change Login’ next to each family member. a. This allows you to edit any of the information for that particular member including the username and password for that person/family login b. Any member of the family can login to the family account with his/her specific ID c. Please take the time to write down at least one member’s login so you can access the family account at a future date
6) Once the family account has all members added, you can start to register for any open programs simply by clicking ‘Register as a Player’ next to the child’s name a. This will take you through a few selection screens, at which point you will have to agree to the Terms of Service for SYB and SportsPilot, fill out the remaining registration form, and verify that all the information you are submitting is correct. If a players eligibility does not match (ie, a boy registering in a girls league, or a 6th grader registering in the 4th grade league, etc.) an error message will come up stating what the mismatch is. You will have the opportunity to correct the mismatch and continue.
7) After you submit information for each registrant, you will return to the family account home page, and will now have a red box stating that there are ‘Items Pending for Checkout’ a. The "checkout" button is located at the bottom of the family account; you can register all members of the family before continuing to the checkout page.
8) When you are ready to checkout, simply put in your credit card information and hit submit. There is also a "Check - By Mail" option. a. Please note: If you use the "Check - By Mail" option, your registration is not complete until your check has been received and processed by SYB.
9) After your transaction is complete, you will have the option to go back into your family account or exit the screen *You will also be notified of your username and password on the screen after the transaction is submitted*
Sandwich Youth Basketball:
Sandwich Youth Basketball provides Recreational Basketball to the Elementary Students of Sandwich, MA.
Sandwich Youth Basketball Philosophy:
The goals of the Sandwich Youth Basketball Program are to teach basketball skills to the youth of Sandwich; to encourage sportsmanship at all times; through example, build character and confidence, and above all else, to enable the youth to enjoy the game of basketball. To achieve these goals, the Sandwich Youth Basketball program encourages all participants, be it the players or coaches, to act in a responsible manner on and off the court.
Thank you to our Sponsors: